Call us now: 320-290-8926 | Cold Spring, MN
Professional Service - Superior Workmanship
Did you know? Indoor air can sometimes be more polluted than outdoor air. Accumulated allergens and impurities in your air ducts and vents can cause cold, flu, and allergy. Our cleaning staff is an expert in the field and use state-of-the-art equipment to carry out the cleaning job.
Pollen and mold spores
Cigarette / cigar smoke
Hair and animal dander
Other allergens, impurities, and more
Expect nothing less than quality workmanship, and professional and courteous service by the leading residential and commercial air duct cleaner in the area.
You can also have us do fire damage clean-up.
Dirt and dust mites
1. The system is cleaned in 2 main steps. It is split into the Return Air system, and the Supply Air system.
2. First the Return air system is cleaned.
3. The register covers are all taken off.
4. With 250lbs of continuous air pressure- all sides of the inside of the duct work is cleaned
5. The return air main trunking is cleaned.
6. Next the Supply Air system is cleaned.
7. The Supply Air main trunking is cleaned.
8. The furnace is completely cleaned, including the furnace fan, and AC coil.
9. All the register covers are put back on.
Keep your family safe and healthy by eliminating dirt and dust mites from your air vents.